The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Standard processing time is 5-10 days. For details, see individual items.
Processing time may change during holiday busy seasons.
– Decals, dice bags, and etched glasses are shipped by USPS First Class Package Service. Mugs, and large orders, are shipped by USPS Priority Mail Service. Priority Express option is available at checkout for most orders.
– I use clean flat mailers, bubble mailers, and cardboard boxes for packaging. Clean bubble wrap, air bubbles and kraft paper may be reused.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
– Decals, dice bags, and etched glasses are shipped with USPS First Class International Package Service. Mugs, and large orders, are shipped by USPS Priority International Mail Service. Priority Express option is available at checkout for large orders. I use clean flat mailers, bubble mailers, and cardboard boxes for packaging. Clean bubble wrap, air bubbles and kraft paper may be reused.
– Once the package arrives in your country, the tracking should switch over to your local postal service.
– A handling fee is included to insure your package with USPS.
All packages include a tracking number. Track your package on USPS.com, https://tracking.pb.com/, or your country’s postal service (if international). Please allow a few days time for USPS to scan your package and update tracking.
Delayed or Missing Mail
If your tracking has not updated, or appears delayed, please contact me. I may file a Missing Mail Search on your behalf. If your package is marked “Delivered”, you are responsible for contacting your local Post Office for more information.
First, PLEASE keep the packaging! Keep it all: bubble wrap, paper, the box, anything included within. USPS may request to view the packaging related to an insurance claim.
Second, take pictures of the damaged mug or glass, all sides of the box, and the packaging materials.
Third, send me an email and include all the pictures you took. I will file an insurance claim with USPS and ship out your replacement product as soon as I have all the details from you.
Finally, breathe easy and smile, I’m here to help!
General Product Information
All measurements are in Inches. Actual dimensions are available for most items on demand, if not already listed in the description. I can create different sizes of almost all decals – send me a message if interested!
Use this contact form before placing an order if you would like to customize or change the design in any way.
Decal: Decals are removable, but not repositionable, nor reusable. Decals can be applied to car windows, laptop cases, phone cases, etc. Not recommended for walls as this is a semi-permanent adhesive and could damage paint.
Dice Bag: Spot clean only. Use a lint roller to remove dust and debris.
Mug: Hand wash recommended. Do not soak. Not microwave safe.
Bubbles happen! This occurs when small air pockets or dust become trapped under the decal as it is being applied. It takes about 72 hours for a decal to fully cure, and the bubbles will naturally work their way out.
Decals come in two primary finishes, glossy and matte.
Glossy: Surface reflects light, has more shine.
Matte: Surface reflects little to no light, no glare.
Printed: A specialized version of glossy vinyl where a design or pattern is printed and repeated in full-color.
You may include a printed gift message for free, available during the checkout process. The packing slip will be printed without prices. Don’t forget to include who the gift is from!
During the holiday season, gift wrap will be available on select items for a flat fee.
You will find the returns and refunds policy here.
You may contact me through this form, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org